- helping individuals and teams exploit their post-pandemic OPPORTUNITIES
team leadership in a modern, often stressful, workplace - the REALITIES of what to do to get the best out of people
We have a vast library of unique Leadership Tasks for clients to choose from - see above and Client Case Studies for examples
Call or email to discuss how we may be able to help either individuals at any level, or groups, by designing
bespoke team leadership programmes for you - maybe including our famous "Leadership Millionaire" course?
Self Help book “Leadership at WORK”
1. The 7 Responsibilities of the Team Leader
2. Janus Creative Planning®
3. Creative and Lateral Thinking
4. Experiential Leadership Profiling
5. The REALITIES of Engaging, Inspiring and Motivating
6. Problem Solving and Decision Making
7. The Ultimate Responsibility - Making It Happen!
Delegates on all programmes receive copies of our 68 page workbook "Leadership at WORK" with chapters on the following:
The emphasis placed on each subject will, of course, depend on the researched and agreed objectives of each programme and the profile and "level" of delegates.
Call Rick on 007831 345 373 or email [email protected] for more information
Leadership at WORK
a one day off-site workshop including 2 or 3 leadership
tasks of the client's choice (indoor and / or outdoor)
100% tailor-made to delegates' roles and goals